The first person that a customer meets when he enter the bank is the bank teller. Hence he should possess excellent communication skills to attract the customers and make them satisfied.
Besides he should also keep the track of the activities of the bank and keep a watch on the discrepancies that might creep in. He should be very quick enough in discharging his duties.
Bank teller resume template should hence speak about all the qualities in the candidate who wants to apply for the job. A well written resume appeals to the manager which in turn increases the chances of getting selected. Here is a sample of the format.
Bank Teller Resume Template
1788 Massachusetts Avenue
Telephone Number: 192 345 662
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work in a reputed bank that provides a healthy and encouraging atmosphere which enables taking up challenges and helps in acquiring knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for making the customers feel at home and to provide them the best possible services
- Capable enough to keep track of each and every happening in the bank
- Skilled in handling all the bank teller tasks efficiently
- Basic knowledge in all essential computer packages such as MS Office, MS Outlook etc.
2005 to Present: Bank teller, Parks Financial Group, Washington, DC with the following responsibilities
- Communicating to the customers about various bank products
- Training the newly appointed staff about rules and regulations of the bank and about also their respective work
- Providing the accounts data to the higher officials whenever required
- Taking care of various accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks
- Performing various other assigned tasks
Education: 2002-2005: B.A in Banking and Finance, St. Mary’s Christian Missionary College, Washington DC.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.