As the name suggests, business administrator is a person who is responsible for managing the business. He has to look after the daily activities of the business.
He should plan and organize the activities of the business and coordinate and direct other members of the business organization. He should have excellent leadership qualities, good communicating skills and analytical capabilities to accomplish these tasks. He should possess a degree in business administration.
Hence all the details regarding educational qualification and working skills should be a part of the business administration resume sample. Here is a sample of the format.
Business Administration Resume Template
345 Ellis Street
Phone Number: 127 328 928
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as a business administrator in a healthy and challenging atmosphere and to make the business run efficiently besides acquiring enormous knowledge in business administration.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilful in looking into the financial budgets and analyzing its accuracy
- Capable enough to efficiently handle the day-to-day business activities
- Skilful in guiding and coordinating between the members of the business organization to achieve the common goal
- Good command over computer software packages such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Tally etc. that are essential for maintaining the records of the business.
2006 to Present: Business Administrator with Alfred Associates, Boston with following responsibilities
- Supervising and controlling the functioning of various departments including finance department
- Drafting and managing the business reports of the organization like balance sheets and cash flow statements every month
- Administering and analyzing the budget and profit and loss statements of the organization
- Managing all the daily activities that facilitate the smooth functioning of the organization
Education: 2002-2005: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University Of California, and San Diego, CA.
Professional references will be furnished upon request.