A strong CAD designer resume template is necessary like any other resume to get successful in getting a good job of a civil CAD designer. CAD laterally means Computer Assisted Designs which made the designing of large projects of civil engineering easy.
This skill is used normally for land development projects and involves all aspects of the project starting from property research, collecting necessary field data, designing the layout and final plans for constructing the project.
You can use this CAD designer resume template as per your need by modifying the informations accordingly.
CAD designer resume template
827 Green St,
To use my CAD skills in making plans for a large civil construction company for the growth of the company and my future correspondingly.
Summary of qualifications:
- Professional knowledge of Auto CAD and other graphic designing tools
- Well versed with designing architectural plans for constructing buildings
- Expert in creating construction documents for various land development projects
2000 to present as Civil Cad designer
CampbellSurveying, Incorporated;Merritt Island,Florida
- Supported main engineers in marketing including property research, making plans and maps for cost estimation at preliminary level
- Determined necessary data to ensure successful designs by coordinating with land surveyors
- Used technical specifications and permitted construction plans to produce CAD drawings from conceptual planning
1998 to 2000 as Survey Technician
Masteller & Moler, Incorporated;Vero Beach,Florida
- Performed researches on the properties subjected to be designed on client’s request
- Maintained raw data files and assigned survey assignments to the field crews
- Controlled supplies and equipments for survey
- Planned for surveys through raw field data such as topography, boundaries, foundations etc
Three years B.S. in mechanical engineering from Florida Institute of Technology, 1993
Professional references would be furnished upon request.