Certified Public Accountant needs to work as a part of the accounts department. It is the statutory title given to the accountants in United States; those accountants who have cleared the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination. Apart from clearing this examination a Certified Public Accountant should also possess a relevant work experience in order to get into this position. Certified Public Accountant resume Template is designed to give an idea about what all should be included in the Certified Public Accountants resume.
Sample Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Residence Telephone Number:
E mail id:
Objective: To utilize my knowledge and experience in order to grow in this field. As a Public Accountant, I would try and give the best possible service to my clients and work towards the benefit of my company.
Strong Points (You may mention your strong points or choose from the ones mentioned below, if these are suitable)
- Hardworking and sincere towards work
- Good analytical skills
- Quick problem solving ability
- High school from __________________ (Mention the name of the school you attended). Passed out in the year ______________ (Mention the year in which you passed out from high school).
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy (Or mention the degree pursued by you at graduation level) from _______________ (Mention the name of the University/ College you went to). Passed out in the year ______________ (Mention the year in which you passed your graduation).
- Master’s in _________________ (Mention the course pursued at the post graduation level) from ___________ (Mention the name of the University/ College you went to). Passed out in the year ____________ (Specify the year in which you passed out).
Working at ___________ (Mention the name of the organization) as a _________ (Mention the designation) since _________ (Specify the date of joining)
___________________ (Mention the chief responsibilities assigned to you at this position)