The Court Clerk Resume Template is required by the candidates who are interested in making court clerk as their career. Court clerk performs administrative and clerical duties in a city court of law or a municipal district.
Scheduled tasks related to court like management work with jury members, bail officer, the plaintiffs, the prosecutor’s office, litigants, respondents, and their lawyers. The Court Clerk Resume Template can be modified as per your requirements.
Court Clerk Resume Template
Fort Smith, AR, 67435
(790) 574- 3762
To seek a position of court clerk in the court of law by serving them with my practical and theoretical experience for the benefit of my career in future
Summary of Qualifications:
- About ten years of experience in two major cities as a court clerk
- Excellent with communication skills while coordinating with personal, private and official personalities
- Familiar with use of computer languages and applications
- Well versed with the ways of legal procedures
2007 to present:
Serving as Court clerk with Family Court Division, New York
- Promised all information thoroughly collected and summarized for adjudication from both respondents and plaintiffs to be kept confidential
- Read the verdict of the jury to the court
- Administered oaths to witnesses and jury
2002 to 2007:
Worked as Court Clerk with Court of Civil Cases Division, Los Angeles
- Organized and arranged the docket of civil cases to be adjudicated
- Collected and secured the information related to some case for the review and disposition of Justice
- Contacted as many entities to complete the docket of information including witnesses, attorneys, litigants and attorneys and so on
- Attested and authenticated the judicial records.
1999 to 2001: Bachelor of Laws from Indiana University, Northwest
2001 – 2004: attended various city hall seminars relating to court procedures paralegal services and jurisprudence.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.