Candidates aspiring for the job of doctor must have good practice in improving the condition of sick and ill people. They should know how to treat patients with different illness and try to come with an apt cure for them. They need to comprehend all their skills and specializations in the resume, so as to attain a good position of doctor in a reputed hospital. They also require a degree in MBBS along with a specialization in certain area of expertise and all this is needs to be part of their doctor template, so as to form a precise resume.
Sample Doctor Resume Template:
[each individual should provide corresponding information for the following categories]
Area of residence:
Date of birth:
My objective is to treat and help people in need, through all the skills that I have acquired over the years. I aspire to be a good doctor and to work in a reputed hospital that is helpful to people regardless of the status. Moreover I ____________[ need to elaborate further objective in accordance to form a good resume]
Education and further training:
- Done my schooling from________ [name of the school] in ___________ [year of passing] with the percentage of____________ [the percentage in 12th board exams].
- Have a degree in MBBS from the university______________ [mention the name of the university along with the year of passing].
- With the scores of__________[ mention the percentile in MCAT ]
- I also specialize in__________
- ______________[ mention all the areas the candidate specialized in]
- Worked as a trainee under the surveillance of doctor___________ [name of the doctor and hospital] for____________ [time period of working].
- I have also been an assistant doctor in___________ [name of the hospital].
[ mention any other further experience important for the resume]