Electrical engineering is that field or stream of engineering which is related to electricity and electronics and covers areas such as power, electrical energy, control systems and signal processing etc. The individuals who pass the electrical engineering course are known as electrical engineers and are qualified to apply for the job of an engineer in any related company.
The resume which is framed by an electrical engineer so as to apply for the job in a company is known as electrical engineering resume. An electrical engineering resume template has been given below for reference.
Sample Electrical Engineering Resume Template:
Personal information:[Specify the personal details of the applicant]
Current Employment Status:
I am looking for a job as an electrical engineer in a company which has the strong reputation and would give me a chance to ___________ [mention the goal/passion or objective of the candidate] so that i can become a part of the company’s success.
Skill Sets: [specify in detail the set of skills possessed by the candidate]
- I am a _______ [mention the skill] individual who is focuses towards his goals.
- I can handle___________ [mention the capabilities or skills of the candidate] and have the ability to ______________ [mention other skills].
Summary of Professional Experience: [specify the professional experience which the candidate has acquired over the years]
- ________________[Name of the organization]
_________________ [name of the job designation] from _________to ________ [year]
- __________________[name of the organization]
_______________ [name of the job designation] from _________to ________ [year]
- B Tech. From ______________ [name of the college/university] from _____ to _______ [years].
- Diploma course in ________ [name of field/subject] from ________ [name of the institute].