An individual working in the entry level legal position is usually a fresher and has recently completed his degree in law. The job responsibilities of an individual working in entry level legal position is to maintaining records of cases, doing legal clerical work, attending court sessions and also doing research in order to help the lawyer.
As the applicant applying for an entry level legal position has no work experience and thus his resume plays an important role for getting selected for the job. Thus in order to draft an appropriate resume he has to follow the structure given in an entry level legal resume template.
Sample Entry Level Legal Resume Template
Residential contact number: ___________
Cell phone number: ________________
E mail id: _____________
Date of birth: ____________ [dd/mm/yy format]
Languages known: _________________
Educational and training qualification:
- Passed ____________________ [name of the degree or course] from ____________________ [name of the educational institution or school] in the year _________
- Certificate course in ____________ [name of the course] from _____________________ [name of the training institute] in the year ______________
- Quick at learning new things
- Hard working______________________
[mention the various skill sets of the individual that are significant to the job position]
I wish to work in the legal field and learn everything about legal rules and procedures so that I can attain success as a professional. I am a hard working individual who is quick at learning new things.
- Worked in the position of a legal intern in ________________ [name of the event management company] from ______________ [joining date] to _____________ [leaving date]. My job functions included the following: