An entry level management resume is a resume of a person who is applying for the entry level job in the field of management. This job position is the most basic jobs in the management or administration section of a company and is generally taken up by fresh graduates or fresh management postgraduates. An entry level management resume template is a template or self-explanatory format of a resume which helps people to draft perfect entry level management resumes for themselves. Given below is a sample of the same.
Sample Entry Level Management Resume Template:
Personal information: [write down the personal details of the individual below]
Name of candidate:
Age of candidate:
Gender of candidate:
I am looking for an entry level job position in a ___________[mention the type of company] wherein I would be given an opportunity to put my skills, knowledge and education to good use and move ahead in my career towards my goal of ______________[mention the objective or goal of the individual].
- Pursued graduation in ____________ [mention the stream of graduation] from ___________ [mention the college’s name] in the year___________ [mention the year of completion].
- Pursued my Post graduation in ________________ [mention name of subject or field] from _____________ [mention name of college] in the year _____________ [mention the year of completion of PG].
- _________________________ [write down the other courses or degrees pursued by the candidate].
Skills and expertise areas:
- I am an individual with an interest in _____________ [mention areas of interest].
- I am a ______ and ___________person [mention the skills or qualities of the individual] and can be pretty efficient when it comes to ____________ [mention areas of expertise].
Training and internships:
- I did my summer internship at ____________ [mention name of company] where I was responsible for __________ [mention duties and responsibilities of the candidate].