Entry level marketing resume template is useful for the candidates who are going to apply in any establishment for entering in the marketing field.
The resume must be strong enough to impress the reader at the time of interview. The information provided by you in the resume must elaborate your actual skills and potentials that can be tested by the authorities in due time.
Entry level marketing resume template can help you in making your resume powerful to impress others.
Entry level marketing resume template
To seek for a job at entry level in marketing field in a well known organization where I can explore my skills and caliber for the benefit of both, the organization and my career
Summary of qualifications:
- Excellent in communication skills
- Fluent in speaking English and French and familiar with German and Spanish
- Well versed with computer skills including MS word, MS access, MS excel, Spreadsheets, Power Point
- Excellent in interpersonal and presentation skills
2005 till date:
Working as Marketing Intern with A-One Store, Auburn, NY
- Accountable for developing package program for new products
- Worked to increase the sales of the products with the advertiser
- Fed the reports of the activities to rationalize the database
- Demonstrated the product on campaign promotions by designing presentations
- Assisted in redesigning the new package by assisting the department
Worked as Sales Associate with Frankly Publishers, Amherst, NY
- Answerable to the advice, support and assistance provided to the customers.
- Accountable to the management of the operations and store strategies
- Increased the sales by 40% by the time
1999 Bachelor of Arts, Marketing and International Business from
University of New York,New York
Professional references would be furnished upon request.