A resume plays an essential part in getting success in any field may it be fashion designing resume template or some other on but that basic thing is that it should not be weak in providing informations about you and your skills.
The resume must provide the reader full informations about you and your potentialities so that he can not ignore you for a while. The fashion designers resume must have the information of your works done and your experience of work which you have done so far.
The designing resume template is provided here as a guideline to write your impressive resume to get success in getting suitable job.
Fashion designer resume template
17 Utica St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73036
(415) 921 – 5555
To establish myself in fashion industry as an excellent fashion designer through a reputed fashion house
Summary of qualifications:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Very much familiar with design techniques and tools
- Good in movements of fingers, wrists and hands
- Very good at sketching skills
- Ability to give various garment designing ideas
- Able to do any other duties related to fashion designing
- Proficient with basic computer literate
- Well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc
Working as freelance fashion designer since 2001 till present
2003 to present:
Working as fashion designer with Visual Merchandiser for Chic Styles
- Designed fashion clothes for models at Spring Fashion Show
- Designed and constructed chic swimwears for young adults and Won award
- Designed Bridal gowns for 3 weddings for mature women and gained highly commendations
- Totally Classy Women’s Wear
- Women’s Wear for Designer Chic
- Designer dresses for several Boutiques
2001 to 2003:
Worked as assistant fashion designer with Jacobs Sarah
Done fashion designing course from Institute of Fashion Design in 2001
Professional references would be furnished upon request.