A film student is an individual who has pursued a course in film studies and is aspiring to work in the field of film making. They usually have to work in various kinds of film projects like ad films, short films, documentary films, feature films etc in the direction department.
It is necessary for a film student to be creative and have an aesthetic story telling vision. The resume of a film student must highlight his various work experiences in different film projects and his knowledge about the field. Referring to a film student resume template will give an idea of drafting the resume.
Sample Film Student Resume Template
Name: _________________ Date of birth: ___________ [in dd/mm/yy format]
To pursue a career in the film industry by working as a ________________ [positions’ in which the candidate wants to work in a film production] and make best use of my film knowledge and creative skills.
- Post graduate diploma in film studies from ___________________ [name of the film school] in the year ________________ [date of completion of course]
[skills possessed by the candidate that will help him in a film production]
Honors or awards:
- Received ____________________ [type of award] in the year ______________ [date of receiving award] for ____________ [type or name of the film project]
- Was honored with ___________ [type of honor received] in the year ______________ [date of receiving the honor] for ____________ [type or name of the film project]
[mention in details the various film projects in which the candidate has worked and his position in the project]
- As __________________ in _________________ [name of the project] where ___________________ job functions]
- In _______________ [name of the project] as _______________ where ___________________ [job duties]