Designing and programming video games has become quite a popular profession among the youngsters. A sample game designer resume template would be of great help to any such aspiring designer for video games.
Game designers and programmers have to design the whole concept of the game. The game designer has to draw the landscapes and scenarios for the game. He has to program the different levels of the game and design characters and their functions.
This is a cool job that requires a lot of technical skills and programming abilities. Here is a full template of the resume format for candidates.
Game Designer Resume Template
New Avenue, Regent Park,
London, United Kingdom
Phone Number: 123 234 345
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as a video game designer in software company or a game design company and use skills in programming and designing video games and their levels and scenarios.
Summary of Qualifications:
- highly qualified in computer programming and software design skills.
- highly qualified in the field of fine art and graphic design.
- highly qualified in the arena of different languages used in computer applications.
- Skilled in operating graphics software like Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw and other web design software programs
2008 To 2010: Worked as a video game designer at Activision Software Studios with the following work responsibilities:
- Designing and drawing the scenarios of the different levels of the games
- working on programming the major video games released from the studios.
- Designing the promos and advertisements for the new releases from the studios
2010 To Present: Worked as a video game designer at Electronic Arts with the following responsibilities:
- designing the major games released from the studios.
- Programming multiplayer facilities
Education: 2005 To 2008: BSC In Information Technology From Arizona University, USA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.