A suitably planned resume is essential to apply for any job whether it is for a Graphic Designer resume template or for any other one. The resume must have complete information about your skills and experiences so that it can impress the reader.
A strong resume must give a clear picture of your potentialities and capabilities to perform a work on your hand. Graphic designer is one who can show his creativity in design websites and other media devices.
You can use this Graphic Designer resume template to write your own resume by altering the information accordingly.
Graphic Designer resume template
865 W. Quince Ave
Seattle, WA 97838
To serve a good web designer company through my skills of Commercial Artist specializing in computer graphics and contribute in the growth of both of us
Summary of qualifications:
- Good knowledge of computer graphics
- Expert in web designing and had exhibited various digital art shows
- Well versed in various computer applications including Adobe Illustrator, Quark Xpress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker etc
2007 till date:
Worked as Commercial artist at Spartech Graphics in Phoenix, AZ
- planned new products and packaging
- demonstrated books, posters, and games
- supervised projects from production through prepress
2000 to 2007:
Worked as Graphic Artist at ‘The Education Center’ in Oklahoma City, OK
- Created art for advertising campaigns which have won awards for example Phoenix Industrials, American Airlines and Johnson Corporation
1995 to 1999:
Worked as graphic designer with Small Business Weekly in Phoenix, AZ
- Looked after designing and layout of web version and print version of this nationwide weekly small business magazine
M.F.A., Design, 1994 from University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
B.A., Graphic Design, 1992 from Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
Professional references would be furnished upon request.