Healthcare administrator is the person who has to take care of the delivery of healthcare. He is responsible for planning about the healthcare programs that should be made available to the people.
He should also supervise the functioning of the healthcare workers and has to coordinate between them. His services are needed in various areas such as surgery, therapy, nursing, maintaining the medical records and keeping the track of health information. He is responsible for the accuracy of the records.
Healthcare administration resume template should make a clear mention about the capabilities of the person in carrying out these responsibilities efficiently. Here is a sample of the format.
Healthcare Administration Resume Template
2445, East 23 street,
New jersey, NY
Phone Number: 134 567 893
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as a healthcare administrator in a reputed healthcare company and gain enormous knowledge and experience in healthcare administration and to contribute to the fullest for the efficient functioning of the healthcare company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly skilled in planning and executing healthcare programs
- Capable enough to efficiently coordinate and regulate the healthcare workers
- Skilled in maintaining the medical records with accuracy
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS outlook, MS word which are essential for maintaining the records
2001 to Present: Healthcare administrator with St. Theresa’s Healthcare Center, New York with following responsibilities
- Managing various healthcare and nursing programs
- Supervising the maintenance of laboratory equipment and the effectiveness of emergency call services
- Maintaining the budgets of incomes and expenditures of the healthcare company and also maintaining the records of the salaries of the healthcare workers and officers.
Education: 1987- 2000: Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, St. Mary’s Degree College, New York.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.