HR manager resume template is being given here for freely utilizing it in making an effective resume for the responsible post of HR manager in an organization.
A HR Manager must be skilled in resolving labor problems in the organization. Your resume for this post must be well framed and having correct and reliable information regarding you and your skills so that the person taking your interview gets impressed with it thoroughly.
HR manager resume template can be modified as per your requirements to make an impressive resume.
HR manager resume template
654, St.Marks Road,
To seek a good job as a HR manager where I can develop my skills by bringing out best workforce for the company’s benefit
Summary of qualifications:
- Experienced for more than ten years as Assistant Manager HR in reputed organization
- Efficient in handling labor problems
- Proficient in maintaining balance between workers and management of the organization
- Excellent in both the communication skills, oral and written
- Well versed with computer utilities
2001 to present:
Working as Assistant HR Manager with Chosetti Constructions
- Recruited staff on basis of the requirement of the company
- Developed the capabilities of the staff by promoting through personality development programs
- Provided training and skill enhancing services for the newly recruited staff
- Trained employees by using software tools used in the company
- Trained the employees to improve their skills and working excellence
- Developed and implemented employee incentive programs for better productivity
- Assisted managers by recruiting employees, hiring procedures and interview sessions
- Operated communications between the company and the employee
1998 Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Management School
2001 Masters in Human Resource Management, Management School
Professional references would be furnished upon request.