Investment banker make a detailed research and study of the investment needs of the client’s company and suggest the new and innovative investment methodology that will benefit the company.
The person willing to hold the position of an investment banker should hold a bachelor’s degree in accounts or finance and master’s degree in business administration.
The investment banker resume template should be written in such a way that it all the educational qualifications and other abilities are clearly mentioned. Here is a sample of the format.
Investment Banking Resume Template
234, Hughes Drive,
Los Angeles, CA
Phone Number: 133 238 443
Email Id: email@example.com
Objective: To hold the challenging position as an investment banker and strive to work for the benefit of the clients by constantly analyzing the trends of the market and needs of the company and also to acquire knowledge and experience in the field of investment banking.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Capable of analyzing the needs and methods of investment suitable to the client’s company and suggest an appropriate investment methodology
- Experienced in dealing with all the financial matters that benefit the client’s company
- Basic knowledge in all essential computer packages such as MS Office, MS Outlook etc
2001 to Present: Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Morris Financial Group, Los Angeles, CA with following responsibilities
- Designing financial models that bring profits to the companies with the help of the methodologies that involve merger analysis and discounted equity valuation
- Advising the private equity firms regarding the investments to be made
- Assisting the bankers and senior clients in working out market transactions
1994-1997: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts and Finance, St. Theresa’s Degree College, Los Angeles, 1997- 2000: MBA in Finance, University of California, CA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.