IT analysts are people who are of great value to companies and business organizations. Given the fact that companies rely on Information Technology systems to a great extent, IT analysts are people who will make use of the modern and advanced IT systems to analyze the different areas of business activities.
A sample IT analyst resume template is the one that would fill in all details and qualifications for the job. IT analysts have to also analyze the status of the current information systems which are used by the company. This is a tough job. Here is a sample template.
IT Analyst Resume Template
34, Kensington Street,
London, United Kingdom,
Phone Number: 124 788 233
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as an IT analyst with qualified expertise and knowledge in a good company and use analytical skills for better IT systems and better business analysis in the firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Expert in system analysis and data collection methods
- Skilled in developing web by using programming methods.
- Knowledgeable about SDLC communication skills
- Qualified in oral and written communication.
- Skilled in statistical analysis
- Qualified in working in pressure and achieving goals.
- Skilled in interpersonal and leadership skills and abilities
2006 To 2009: Worked as technical analyst at Sanguine Software with the following work responsibilities:
- Planning, conducting and supervising system information assignments
- handling the tasks on monitoring information systems
- Analyzing the requirements and needs of customers
- Recommending changes in methods.
- Designing and developing project strategies and solutions for the company
2009 To Present: Worked as IT analyst at Geography Software with the following work responsibilities:
- Analyzing and changing existing procedures and methods
- handling the task of providing technical specifications
- Coding and verifying the configuration of the programs
Education: 2004 To 2006: MBA In Computer Science, MIT, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.