IT auditor is required to audit the work done by the staff members of the IT department. These professionals need to ensure that the work done by these officials is as per the IT processes set by the company. One should have a good amount of experience working in the IT field in order to get into this position. It is suggested to have a look at the IT Auditor Resume Template such as the one given below before designing a resume for this post.
Sample It Auditor Resume Template
What makes me suitable for this profile?
_________________________________ (Mention about your qualification and skills that make you suitable for this position; it is essential to write this in a convincing tone)
My Educational Qualification
- ____________________________________ (Write the name of your high school and the year of passing out)
- ________________________________ (Write the name of the institute you went to and the year of attaining Diploma)
_____________________ (Write the Diploma course you pursued from this
- _________________________________ (Write the name of the college you
attended and the year of passing out from there)
_____________________ (Write the technical degree course that you did from
Training Program attended
- Attended training program on ______________________ (Write the training program attended by you) at _______________ (Mention the name of the institute) in __________ (Write the year when you pursued this training program)
My Professional Experience
- Presently employed at _________________ (Name the employer) at the position of _____________ (Write the position you hold here) since _________________ (Write your date of joining here).
The position is that of great responsibility. My main job duties here include:
________________________ (Write the main job duties assigned to you)
(Mention about any other company you have worked with in the same format as
(Mention your hobbies in the above blanks)
_________________ (Sign here)
_________________ (Mention the date in this space)