An IT consultant resume template is one that would be of great use to a candidate of the job. The IT consultant is one whose advice and guidance would be needed strongly in all matters concerning IT.
In the field of IT management, the IT consultants would advise the firms on how to come up with better IT solutions. It also advises firms on using the latest technology devices for better IT programs and plans for the companies and firms.
Thus, it is a job that would be quite challenging for professionals. Here is a full sample of the IT consultant resume format.
IT Consultant Resume Template
Sandhurst Street, Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, California, USA
Phone Number: 112 900 888
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as an IT consultant in a major business organization and IT firm and help in providing comprehensive and valuable guidance in the fields of IT management and IT development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- highly qualified in management and leadership skills and abilities.
- highly qualified in managing company revenues and costs.
- highly qualified in analytical skills and abilities.
- Skilled in identifying the difficulties in the business
- More than 8 years of experience in IT consultancy
2005 To 2007: Worked as an IT consultant at SGI Software with the following work responsibilities:
- Offering a Variety of Business and Technical Consultancy services and facilities
- Performing duties related to IT projects, project analysis and business analysis.
2007 To 2009: Worked as an associate consultant with HGI Software with the following work responsibilities:
- Offering managing consultant in the IT field and integrating delivery and analysis systems
- offering assistance in developing project systems
2009 To Present: Worked as a consultant at Willies Systems with the following responsibilities:
- Offering project management and business consulting for IT
Education: 2003 To 2005: BS In Computer Science, Arizona University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.