IT Director resume template is something that works good when it benefits to aspiring IT directors. The role of an Information Technology director or manager is often overlooked in most organizations and companies.
However, the truth is that supervising IT in business operations is quite a tricky thing. This is because an IT manager has to supervise the overall functioning of the IT systems used in companies and organizations.
An IT director needs to have the requisite management skills as well as technical abilities. The sample format of the resume would aid people. Here is an IT director resume template format for the aspirants.
IT Director Resume Template
103rd Street, L Building,
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Phone Number: 112 786 334
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as an IT director in a software firm or a major business organization and manage and supervise the tasks and functions of the Information Technology technicians and consultants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Qualified professional experience in the field of technology for more than 5 years.
- highly qualified in leadership skills
- Skilled in budget and expense management
- highly qualified in customer services and facilities.
- Excellent Communication skills and abilities
- Skills for Vendor Management and negotiation
- Skilled in performing other assigned duties and functions.
2006 To 2009: Worked as an IT director at Logitech Computers with the following work responsibilities:
- directing the HR and management consultants
- Designing web marketing plans and email campaigns
- Planning and implementing of online portals
- Directing performance of other management duties and responsibilities
2009 To Present: Worked as Technology Manager at Zenith Computers with the following work responsibilities:
- performing technology-related functions
- carrying out integration of products and services
- directing the design, implementation and development and other duties
- Managing customer support services.
Education: 2003 To 2006: Master’s Degree In Computer Science, Alabama University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.