An IT project manager is quite a responsible person in any software company. This is because this is the person who has to suitably supervise and manage the completion and process of the recent IT projects.
A sample IT project manager resume template is something that would be of great help to aspiring project managers and directors. IT project managers have to oversee the duties and instructions that have been issued to the IT technicians and professionals.
They will also have to manage the costs and expenses. Thus, it is quite a challenging job for people. Here is a resume format.
IT Project Manager Resume Template
7th Avenue, Gerry Brown Road,
Los Angeles, California, USA
Phone Number: 111 876 345
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as a IT project manager in a IT firm and supervising the whole IT project in detail and giving instructions to the IT professionals and technicians for completing the projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than 5 years of experience in providing technology solutions to different companies
- Successful in coming and designing improvements in the IT field
- Qualified in written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified in leadership and management skills and abilities.
2005 To 2008: Worked as a Project Manager at Apple Inc. with the following work responsibilities:
- Completing projects worth a lot of money for the company.
- Managing the IT technicians and professionals and deploying resources
- installing capacity analysis systems for the company
2008 To Present: Worked as a Project Manager at Surreal Software with the following work responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising the tasks and duties of the consultants and technicians
- Reducing and managing costs
- Applying resources and other requisites in getting activities carried out.
Education: 2002 To 2005: BS In Management Information Systems, Arizona University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.