Jewelry designer resume template is given here to help those candidates who want to adopt jewelry designing as their career. Usually a strong resume is very necessary for getting any job successfully.
A good resume must have full information about you and your skills so that no can refuse you to get a job. The inflammations provided in the resume must be correct and verifiable as wrong information will have to repent sooner or later.
The jewelry designer resume template provided here can be used in modified form as per your needs as it is a guideline for you.
Jewelry designer resume template
4382 Roosevelt Street
Tiburon, CA 94920
To explore my future through my skills of jewelry designing by serving a reputed organization this may provide good growth to my career
Summary of qualifications:
- Owns knowledge about the various new as well as traditional design patterns
- Has updated knowledge of latest trends and customers’ liking in jewelry designing
- Expert in various forms of jewelry designing including kundan work, resin, beading etc.,
- Perfect in machine processes needed for crafting jewelry
- Being gemologist, has Comprehensive understanding of Gems
- Widespread knowledge of the spiritual properties of metals and gemstones
Working with Kanga Jewelry Creations as a Senior Jewelry Designer
- Created the new design into Jewelry with the help of hand tools and machine
- Held meetings with clients to get ideas about the latest fashion and trends as per their choice
- Prepared new designs while studying current market trends
- Developed new improvised designs by ensembling various design patterns
Masters degree in Jewelry Design from Jewel form Institute of Designing and Creation
Graduate Gemologist Diploma in on campus program
Professional reference will be furnished upon request