Lab technician resume template as a sample for making a strong resume for seeking job of lab technician can prove to be of much help. A good resume is always necessary to apply for a responsible job in any field.
Lab technician resume template is offered here to use for making a good and impressive resume to attract the interviewing authority towards it. Deliver your actual informations through it.
Lab technician resume template
6237 Sycamore St.
Dallas, TX 75140
(620) 555 – 0239
To seek a challenging and rewarding position of Lab Technician in a reputed scientific laboratory
Summary of qualifications:
- Professional experience of more than twelve years
- Professionally qualified to develop diagnostic methods for testing the samples
- Experienced for developing analytical methods of testing chemicals
- Well versed with communication skills, oral and written both
- Skilled in using computer software for testing purposes
- Well versed with using various computer applications
2005 to present:
Worked as Laboratory Manager with University of Oregon Department of Chemistry, Eugene, OR
- Managing three academic laboratories and stockrooms and supervising eight employees
- Maintaining annual fiscal budget of supplies for $200,000
- Responsible for gaining, storing, and distributing of chemicals, radioactive substances, narcotics, laboratory equipment and explosives
1999 to 2005:
Worked as Lab Technician with Med Tech Laboratories, Dallas TX
- In charge for developing diagnostics methods, up keeping, maintaining and running samples on HPLC, TGA and GC/MS
- Performed organizational duties for R&D laboratory
- Responsible for developing and validating the analytical methods for testing & certifying the chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Responsible for alteration and support of US Pharmacopoeia, European Pharmacopoeia and EPA methods to be used in R&D laboratory
1990 B.S., Physics; Minor, Chemistry from University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
Professional references would be furnished upon request.