Law Clerk Resume Template is necessary for the job of law clerk which basically involves the working on legal paper work for the experienced legal advisors or professionals.
Law clerk should be having good command over legal language and familiar with numerous legal words. The resume must contain all the information about our professional skills. Law clerks are responsible for preparing various documents such as law suits, litigations, settlements, petitions, agreements and other such legal documents.
Law Clerk Resume Template is a supportive document for the job seekers who are looking to serve in the position of a Law Clerk in the industry. You can modify the template as per your needs.
Law Clerk Resume Template
540 Forward Street
Miami, FL, 33183
Mobile No: +305 144 0107
Telephone No: +305 133 0122
To seek job in any legal firm or a leading organization in the position of law clerk where I can utilize my skills to the best
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced in using various legal documentation formats
- Good knowledge of legal language
- Expertise in dealing on all kind of legal documents
Working as Law Clerk with Alternative Legal Consultants
- Aided legal advisors and prepared a number of legal documents
- Documentation of various legal documents
- Preparing, filing and maintaining legal documents
Worked as Law Clerk with Feel Good Product Manufacturers
- Maintained the record of legal as well as other documents of the company
- Documented various legal notices to the defaulting clients and followed them
- Drafted and responded to the requests of document production and interrogatories
2000 -2002, Masters of Law from University of Texas,
1996-2000, Bachelors of Law from University of Colorado
Professional references would be furnished upon request.