Law student resume template is normally used by the law students who have just cleared their master’s degree in law and want to adopt legal field as a field of his career.
The resume should be framed in such a way so that it can impress the reader who cannot avoid you in offering job. Law student resume template is provided herewith to help you in making an impressive resume by providing your own information.
Law student resume template
Felicia F. Craig
Burbank, LA, California
Phone: 818 544-1827
To serve a law firm with my theoretical and practical knowledge I have achieved so far for the benefit of both, my career and firm’s prospects
Summary of qualifications:
- Well versed with state and federal laws relating to all of its branches such as civil, criminal and taxation
- Experience of more than 10 years in preparing legal documents and filing suits in every field
- Experienced in taking interviews of the clients
- Good knowledge of using computer applications including IBM/Macintosh formats, MS Windows, WordPerfect 5.1/6.0, MS Word, MS Excel and Westlaw etc.
2004 to date:
Working as Research Assistant with Cornell Law Library, New York
- Helped lawyers law learners, and staff through the library research
- Kept and revised the file of newspaper cuttings of new Supreme Court conclusions
- Educated and supervised the staff of students who wants to study at work
Worked as Legal Intern with NY Attorney General Office, NY
- Worked throughout court room schedules, pre-trial meetings, authorized research and interview of witness, as a supporter to Assistant Attorney General
- Organized typed briefs, offered legal advice and discovery actions
- Set witnesses for the grand adjudicator’s testimony.
BA in Law from Cornwell Law School, New York, 2004
BA (English), 1999 New York University, NY
Professional references would be furnished upon request.