A resume plays an essential part in getting success in any field may it be legal internship resume template or some other on but that basic thing is that it should not be weak in providing information about you and your skills.
The resume must provide the reader full information about you and your potentialities so that he cannot ignore you for a while. The legal internship resume template is provided here as a guideline to write your impressive resume to get success in getting suitable job.
Legal internship resume template
1111, West 33 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
To serve a reputed law firm in the position of a legal intern through my experience and ability for the benefit of your firm and my prosperous future, both.
Summary of qualifications:
- Well versed with legal procedures
- Experienced in taking interviews of the clients
- Expertise in Collecting client’s relevant background data and records
- Experience in arranging alternatives to court reports, deciding memos on behalf of clients and imprisonment,
- Good experience of using computer applications including IBM/Macintosh formats, MS Windows, WordPerfect 5.1/6.0, MS Word, MS Excel and Westlaw etc.
2005 till now:
Worked as Client Services Intern with State Public Defender’s Office, Boston, Massachusetts
- Taken intake interviews of the clients
- Collected records and relevant background data of the clients
- Prearranged options to court reports, imprisonment and choosing memos on behalf of clients
2001 to 2005:
Worked as an Intern with University of Georgetown, Washington, DC
In the office of Secretary to Board of Trustees Office and University
- Assisted Secretary in rising directional agendas at the meeting minutes for the new Trustees of University
- Maintained files and records
2004: Juries Doctor from Georgetown University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
2001: B.A. in Political Science from University of Georgetown, Washington, District of Columbia
Professional references would be furnished upon request.