A market analyst resume template would be ideal for those, who want to make it big as good market analyst. Market analyst has to study and analyze the market trends.
Market analyst resume template is much sought after people who want to apply for such position. You can use this template by modifying it as per your requirements.
Market analyst resume template
#4 Windemere Lane ~ Portland, Oregon 97205
503-555-1212 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a position of Market analyst in a reputed organization where I can use my skills for the growth of the organization and my career, both
Summary of qualifications:
- Over 12 years of Solid Experience of analyzing market strategies
- Perfect in researching the market and conducting surveys
- Excellent in analyzing the market trends through group discussions
- Expert to resolve the marketing problems of the organization by opening more booths in public places
- Well versed with computer skills
2005 to present:
As Market Analyst with Global Investors, Stony Point, NY
- Collecting, investigating and displaying qualitative data of features, designs and technologies to provide strategic insight on user interface
- Enhancing innovative techniques of data collection
- Educating and guiding user researchers on methods of market research
1999 to 2005:
As Associate Market Analyst with Cousins Resource Institute, Stony Point, NY
- Designed survey studies both, qualitative and quantitative
- Started research projects and implemented them to completion, like pricing, bidding, client servicing, client calls, data analysis and quota, submitting reports and quality control.
- Set up data cleaning cross tabulation, data generation and data templates
- Examined survey studies both qualitative and quantitative to make changes earlier to start field execution
1999 MBA from New York University, NY
1997 Bachelor of Science in Marketing from New York University, NY
Professional references would be furnished upon request.