A marketing graduate is an individual who has completed his graduation in the field of marketing and is looking for job. The job that a marketing graduate gets is that of an entry level in the marketing department. As a marketing graduate has no work experience it is necessary for them to draft an effective resume that gets the attention of the potential employer. In order to do so they need to follow the format given in a marketing graduate resume template.
Sample Marketing Graduate Resume Template
[Provide correct data about the individual pertaining to his personal background]
To get a job in the field of marketing in a reputed organization where I can exhibit my _______________ [indicate the special capacities of the individual] and can learn a lot about this field. I also want to improve of my selling skills in order increase the sales of the products manufactured or the services rendered by the organization.
Academic and Training Orientations: [Express the learning background in terms of schooling and training]
- In _________ [state exact year] succeeded high school diploma from __________ [name of the school].
- In _________ [state the year], completed bachelors degree with specialization in marketing from _______________ [name of the university].
- In _________ [state the year], received training in marketing from _______[name of the institute]
- Good at learning new things
- Impressive communication skills
[skills possessed by the individual]
Employment outline: [Provide an employment summary of the candidate]
I have worked as an intern for a duration of _________ to ___________ [indicate the duration of service] at ________ [state name of organization]
Job duties performed were:
Reference will be furnished on professional request.