A mechanical engineering student is an individual who has pursued a degree in mechanical engineering from an engineering college or a university. They have to apply various processes of engineering in order to efficiently develop mechanical products like vehicles, machineries etc. They also have to design and test the products developed by them. It is necessary that a mechanical engineer student possess excellent technical knowledge and ability to instantly find solutions to technical problems.
The resume of a mechanical engineering student should be effective and optimized in order to impress the recruiter. A mechanical engineering student resume template is am document that helps to draft an effective and optimized resume.
Sample Mechanical Engineering Student Resume Template
[Name of the Candidate]
City, State, Zip Code
Career objective of the candidate:
- I want to pursue a career as a mechanical engineer in a __________________ [type of organization that the applicant wants to work in] where I can apply ________________ [mention the skills and knowledge that the candidate wants to apply].
[the educational background needs to be mentioned in order to establish that the applicant has knowledge in mechanical engineering]
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
Name of the engineering college /university
Year of completion of degree
- High School Diploma
Name of the school / educational institute
Year of completion
Skills possessed by the applicant
- Mention all the technical skills possessed by the applicant that will help him as a mechanical engineer
- Mention all the personal and professional skills possessed by him
- Worked in the position of a ___________________ [specify the exact job position] in ______________ [name of the employer organization] from ______________ to ____________ [mention the work tenure in details].
[mention the job functions performed]