Medical administration resume template should speak more about the administration and management skills along with a minimum medical knowledge. Some of the employers do not bother about the medical background of the medical administrators at all.
Hence the resume should emphasize more on the administrative capabilities as they are highly essential for the job. They have to supervise the overall functioning of the medical organizations.
They have to maintain the details of the patients look after the equipment requirements of the hospitals and should guide the staff. Though medical knowledge is not a must, they should be familiar with the medical terminology so as to efficiently take care of the requirements of the hospital. Here is a sample of the format.
Medical Administration Resume Template
7 New York Plazas,
New York, NY 10004
Phone Number: 193 456 987
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work in a reputed medical organization and enable the smooth functioning of it employing all the experience and expertise gained in these years
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent capabilities to efficiently carry out the administration of the medical organization
- Good command over medical terminology and also medical laws
- Good communication skills to efficiently communicate to the staff of the organization to accomplish their tasks
- Greater capabilities to face any of the problems that confronts and capable enough to find appropriate solutions to them
2002 to Present: medical Administrative assistant with Holy Cross Hospital, with the following responsibilities
- Managing the applications of the patients
- Copying the data about the details of the patients and their medical records in the database
- Maintaining the infrastructure and medical equipment of the hospital
- Constantly updating the equipment as per the requirements
Education: 1989- 2001: B.A in Business Administration, University of New York, New York.
Professional references will be furnished upon request.