Medical assistant resume template is going to help the candidates who choose to be medical assistant to some health care provider individual or an organization.
A good resume is very vital for an applicant as it should contain complete information about the skills known to him. You can use medical assistant resume template to make your resume effective.
Medical assistant resume template
Doris M. Marshal
1410 Ross Street
Belleville, IL 62220
To be an experienced and skilled medical assistant with the sound knowledge of technical support, medical duties to serve a renowned medical care provider
Summary of qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with very good customer service knowledge
- More than eight years experience as medical assistant
- Ability of rendering impersonal skills and customer services
- Well versed with computer skills including various applications
2004 to present:
Medical Assistant with St. Paul Hospital, Akron, Ohio
- In charge for maintaining treatment rooms, records of the office and patients, instruments etc.
- Performing the routine work along with examining the patients like check their blood pressure, pulse rate, give injections and others
- Accepting bills and keeping record of the transactions and feed them in computer
2002 to 2004:
Worked as Medical Assistant at Bright Hospital, Floyd, Virginia
- Accountable for the measuring temperature, pulse rate, weight, height, blood pressure and interview of the patients and maintain record of their information
- Provided treatment and injections to the patients while performing routine tests in laboratory
- Liable for keeping the records of x-ray reports receive bills and schedule appointments
- Maintained the data of office and patients on the computer along with keeping the records
- Answerable for sterilizing and cleaning instruments and preparation of rooms for treatment of patients
2001 Certified Medical Assistant Program
Professional references would be furnished upon request.