Medical billing resume template can be a helpful tool for those who want to appear as medical billing professionals in medical care providing institutions.
Medical billing profession needs skills to make bills correctly so the information provided by you in the resume must be correct and true so that they can stay positive if verified by the authorities. Medical billing resume template can be used to make your resume perfect to get the expected job.
Medical billing resume template
65, East 3 Street,
Floyd, Virginia, 00659
To seek the challenging job of medical billing professional in some reputed medical care providing establishment
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced for more than seven years in procedures and documentation of billing medical claims,
- Exceptional in communication skills, oral and written
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and documentation of insurance claims
- Well versed with medical terminology along with skills to serve customers
- Good knowledge of computer skills
2007 to present:
Medical Billing Clerk at Universal finance Co., Yerington, Nevada
- Prepare reports of registration, results of investigation, records of accounting, etc.
- Accountable for maintaining the billing instructions, records of the patients, etc.
- Maintenance of customers account, special bill’s lists, etc.
- Answerable to the customers’ queries, complaints and problems
- Keep the records including overpayment, incorporate charges and the prepaid vouchers revealed on customer account
2002 to 2007:
Medical billing clerk with Soft care Medical Inc., Dorset, Vermont
- Maintained the documents with their addresses of the patients
- Maintained the information, reports, income reports and statistics of the patients with balancing the daily schedule
- Upgraded the forms, manuals and procedure of billing
- Processed statements, billing, post transaction data and reimbursement claims of the patients
2001 Degree in Accounting from Maryland College, University of Nevada, Nevada
Professional references would be furnished upon request.