A medical office may refer to a clinic or a hospital where doctors, nurses and attendants work. They need to be suitably assisted in their regular tasks and duties.
This is why medical office assistants are needed in these offices. The assistants would have to assist the doctors and other staff members in their functions.
The assistant also has to perform the basic office tasks of writing instructions, making prescriptions and doctor’s notes and other work. A sample medical office assistant resume should mention excellent administrative and office work skills. Here is a full template of the sample of the resume.
Medical Office Assistant Resume Template
Philadelphia Colony, Newark,
New Jersey, USA
Phone Number: 122 890 345
Email Number: email@example.com
Objective: To secure the job of an office assistant at a medical office or clinic and use the expertise in medical office work for the office in carrying out the medical office duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of medical office assistance
- Knowledgeable of clerical and computer abilities
- Skilled in demonstration and communication skills
- Qualified in customer service and interpersonal communication.
- Qualified in carrying out instructions for the office staff.
2006 To 2009: Worked as Medical office assistant at Bright Health Clinic with the following work responsibilities:
- keeping care of the clinic rooms and records of patients at the clinic
- Examining patients, administering injections and doing other routine tasks
- Receiving medical bills and recording transactions
2009 To Present: Worked as office assistant at Sunshine Nursing Home with the following work responsibilities:
- Measuring factors like temperature and pulse rate of patients.
- Administering injections and other treatment procedures
- Keeping records of patients and related data like reports.
- Taking care of nursing rooms and medical instruments
Education: 2003 To 2006: Diploma In Nursing at Baltimore University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.