Nail technician resume template presents guidelines for the candidates who are interested in serving as nail technician in the beauty industry. A resume must be effective and strong for any kind of job either for lower rank or higher rank.
Nail technician resume template, in this way, helps you in developing your resume impressive and strong to effectively impress the interviewer at the time of interview.
Nail technician resume template
1826 Overland Dr.
Lowell, MA 01851
(501) 555 – 8921
To serve a reputed beauty salon as a full time Nail Technician and provide my expertise in nails technology to satisfy the clients for the growth of the saloon and my career both
Summary of qualifications:
- Professional experience of more than eight years in various beauty saloons
- Expert in rendering personal and professional services to the clients
- Fluent in speaking English and Spanish and familiar to various other languages like French etc
- Well versed with computer application to create new nail paint designs
2006 to present:
Working as Nail Technician with the American Beauty Saloon, West London
- Responsible for a variety of jobs like hair-styling, manicures, pedicures, shampooing etc
- Dealt with hundreds of clients on every single day
- Done manipulation, shaping and beautified nails to give them a good look
- Performed manicures and pedicures to the clients
- Applied artificial nails where necessary or demanded
2003 to 2006:
Worked as Manicurist with Dream Links (Beauty Saloon), London
- Executed manicures and pedicures to the clients
- Applied artificial nails where and when necessary or demanded
- Applied nail art upon request of the clients
- Maintained the health of clients’ nails
2002: Bachelors in Fine Arts, London University, London
2003: Nail Technician Program, the International Academy of Nail Technology, Florida, US
Professional references would be furnished upon request.