Office administrator is the person who is responsible for looking after the office administration, database management and supervision of the functioning of the office. He should also take care of the mails, fixing schedules for meetings etc.
Besides he should also handle the daily activities of various departments. He performs a wide variety of jobs to facilitate the smooth functioning of the organization.
The office administration resume template should include all these capabilities besides mentioning about the educational qualities. This will help in grabbing the attention of the employers. Here is a sample of the format.
Office Administration Resume Template
356 Ellis Street
Phone Number: 324 569 765
Email Id: email@example.com
Objective: To hold the position of an office administrator in a reputed company and to work for the efficient functioning of the company by putting the best efforts possible besides working hard to amass experience and expertise in the field of office administration.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good command over accounting and capable of analyzing the accuracy of various statements
- Skilful in communicating with the other members with the help of good communication skills
- Knowledge in basic computer applications such as MS Office, Tally etc that is essential for managing the work
2007 to Present: office Administrator with Ronald Associates, Boston with the following responsibilities
- Supervising the functioning of the staff and reporting to the head department regarding the performance on a regular basis
- Assisting the staff in the preparation of annual budget statements and other financial statements
- Managing the dates of meetings and scheduling the appointments of higher level officials
- Communicating the importance of various policies of the company to the employees
Education: 2004-2007; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Boston, MA.
Professional references will be furnished upon request.