The resume is the most significant document for appearing in an interview for any post and it must be strong and effective enough to impress the interviewing person.
Payroll manager resume template gives an overview of a strong resume for the position of Payroll Manager which must contain all the relevant information about you and your potentials in this field.
Payroll manager resume template can be used with some specific changes as per your information to apply for the said position.
Payroll manager resume template
473, Simon ST,
Burlington, VT, 43789
To seek a position in the management of Payroll and Benefits of a company using human resources and use my skills to provide quality service to both employers and employees
Summary of qualifications:
- Experience of more than 15 years in the management of Payroll and Benefits of various establishments
- Professional knowledge of accounting
- Professional knowledge of using ADP Payroll for Windows, Microsoft Word, Ceridian Source 500 Payroll etc
- Knowledge of using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel, Report-Smith within a Windows Operating System and QuickBooks
2001 to present:
Payroll manager with Beer ford Business Associates, New York, NY
- Managing Payroll Department and processing semi-monthly payroll system for more than 1000 employees in eight locations of the company
- Supervising and delegating duties to two Payroll Assistants accordingly
- Accurately processing the entries of payroll and benefits journal
- Using MS Excel to calculate and report commission payments for sales staff along with the payments of independent Contractors
1998 to 2001:
As Payroll and benefit Professional with Industrial Financial Corporation, New York, NY
- Processed commission payments and year-end bonus payroll for traders and staff members
- Processed two bi-weekly payments, 401k reports and medical payments
1997 BA in Accounting from New York University, New York, NY
Professional references would be furnished upon request.