A professional banking resume template can serve as a guideline for the candidates who want make their career as banking professional. The responsibilities of a Professional banking executive are obvious from the title that he must be capable of handling all the banking business including contacting with clients, existing and prospective, controlling the local staff and their working and scrutinizing accounts of the bank.
Supervision of all the operations of the support staff, supervision of recruitment, training, evaluations and discipline of the staff is also the part of his responsibilities. So, the banking professional is a much responsible post to be handled by the proficient individuals. The sample of resume template will help you in applying for this post.
Professional banking resume template
Lazio Avenue, Apt. 19
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Home: (984) 930-8902
Pager: (123) 094-8290
To get a challenging and rewarding position as a professional commercial banking executive in your establishment and utilize my expertise for the development of your establishment and myself both
Summary of Qualifications:
- Complete knowledge in bank business management, accounting and financial analysis
- Excellent in presentation communication and organizational skills
- Perfect in analyzing complex financial data
- Adept in banking regulations and legal banking laws
- Excellent in accounting processes and principles including taxation
- Deep knowledge of using computer system and applications
- International Bank & Financial Institution, General MANAGER 2008 – Present
- First Financial Trust, Oklahoma City, OK, Senior Manager and Mortgage Banking Department Head, 1992 – 2008.
- Responsible for supervising the day to day running and operations of the bank, whilst at the same time creating a professional, helpful and customer friendly environment for staff to work in.
Bachelor of Science Finance, 1989, Houston University, Houston, TX
Professional references would be furnished upon request.