A professional engineering resume template is a format or a resume which is framed by a person who is applying for the job of a professional engineer in a company or an organization. These resume templates are helpful in explaining the method by following which a good resume can be drafted. A professional engineer is an individual who has passed graduation in Engineering from a recognized college or institute.
A sample of a professional engineering resume template has been provided below for your reference purpose.
Sample Professional Engineering Resume Template:
Personal Details: [Use this part of the resume to enter the personal details of the candidate]
Permanent residential Address: _____________
Contact No.: ________________________
Email Address: _____________________
Career Goal: i aspire to work in a reputed company as a professional engineer who is responsible for a number of work duties that i can do justice through by using my _____________[mention the skills and educational qualifications].
Educational Qualification: [Enter the Academic details in this part]
- I have acquired high school education from _____________ [name of the school, city name] with a score of _______________.
- I have a graduation degree from ___________________ [name of the institute/college, city name] in _____________ [enter the name of the stream]
- Pursued a diploma course in ___________________ [enter the name of the courses done by the candidate] in the year __________ [enter the year].
Professional work Experience:
- I have previously worked at _______________ [name of the company]] at the job position of ___________________ [specify the job designation of the candidate] for a period of __________ [mention the number of years/months.].
- I had also been appointed as ________ [job designation] in the company _____________ [mention the name of the company/organization] from _____ to ________ [mention the starting and ending years of recruitment].
Skills and areas of interest:
- I am _________________ [mention the skills of the candidate].