Professional HR resume template presented here is to guide to strengthen your resume for the position of Professional HR executive who can handle the human resource problems in an organization efficiently.
Your resume must be written so effectively so that person interviewing you cannot deny you the job. Professional HR resume template can be used by you after necessary alterations in it.
Professional HR resume template
234, Main Street, Washington- 549945
To seek a challenging position of Professional Human Resource executive in a reputed establishment where I can utilize my skills for the benefit of the organization and my career experience
Summary of qualifications:
- Experienced for more than ten year for handling human resource problems in reputed organizations
- Well versed with human resource regulations framed by state government
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed with computer utility skills
2005 to present:
Working as Vice President HR department with United Entertainment Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada
- Consolidating the superfluous functions and standardized the business practices of the organization
- Reducing the HR cost structure of the organization since past two years
- Working for positive effect on staff morale and satisfaction of the customers
1999 to 2005:
Worked as Senior Manager, Human Resource with United Entertainment Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada
- Introduced a new philosophy relating to Human Resource including formal training and development programs for all levels
- Introduced reward and recognition system for human resource development
- Encouraged customer satisfaction systems, and arrangements for employee feedback
- Managed to develop the corporate human resource policies and programs while supervising a staff of ten.
1998 Master’s degree of Business Administration from University of Miami, Miami, FL
Professional references would be furnished upon request.