A QA Tester is an individual who is employed by an organization to look after the quality of the products or services offered by them. These individuals have to make sure that the products or the services offered are as per the expectations of the users. Individuals working in these positions must possess needed skill sets and experience as per the job profile. In order to draft an effective resume for this position, a QA Tester resume template proves to be of great help as it is a ready to use document that lays down the format in which a resume should be drafted.
Sample QA Tester Resume Template
Website: __________________ [Provide personal details here]
I wish to work as a QA Tester in a reputed organization where I can make best use of my skill sets and experience for the growth of the organization and for the growth of my career.
[Summary of education/academic records]
- Achieved _______________ [name of degree] from _____________________[name of institute/university] in _______________ [year]
- Completed_________ [name of the degree] from __________________ [name of institute/university] as a ___________________ [name of qualification] in ________ [year].
- _______________________ [mention few more, if any]
[Here, candidate need to give details about the career/work experiences]
- Worked from _____________ [year] to ______________ [year] as a QA tester for __________________________ [name of previous employer]
- Worked with __________________ [name of previous employer] from ______________ [year] to _________________ [year]
[Can give details of the software used so far like Windows vista, MS DOS, Unix, Linux, etc]
- Microsoft Office
[Details of trainings done should be mentioned here]
- Trained in ______________________ [name of course] at __________________ [location/organization/institute]
- Worked for ____________ [name of the organization] as an intern for _______ [duration in months/years]
[Add your own interests like Billiards, reading comics, etc]