The work of the retail bankers is to make direct transactions with the customers. Their job involves doing a number of works such as making the services available to the customers at the counter, responding to their queries, doing the paperwork and maintaining the details of the customers.
Hence the retail banking resume template should include all the abilities and skills of the person in handling the above mentioned works. The person should have good communication skills besides holding a bachelor’s degree in accounts or any other related fields. Here is a sample of the format.
Retail Banking Resume Template
24 Prince Avenue
Phone Number: 163 349 786
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work in a reputed bank and achieve greater heights in retail banking with the communication skills and academic qualifications and to manage the retail banking works of the bank efficiently.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High command over accounting standards and local banking practices
- Real expertise in dealing with the customers with the help of good communication skills
- Proficiency in Tally, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and well versed in Oracle, SQL application systems
- Excellent grip over banking services and products
- Enormous experience in MIS reporting
- Optimistic and self-motivating and ready to work in any type of atmosphere
2006 to Present: MIS Management Account Manager with Rhodes Fords Bank with the following responsibilities
- Managing a team of 8 accounting professionals to work out with management accounting tasks efficiently
- Responsible for reporting to the Head of the Bank
- Making reviews at regular intervals of time and prepare business budgets
- Analyzing the changing financial trends for the purpose of providing analytical reports to the head office
Education: 2002 to 2005: B.S., in Accounting from the Georgia State University, Athens, GA.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.