Senior Accountant is required to handle the accounts related work assigned to him by his superiors. He may also be required to give instructions to the junior accounting staff and train them on certain accounts related tasks. It is essential for the senior accountant to have complete information related to the accounting processes and policies in order to handle the tasks well. Senior Accountant Resume Template is designed to help the Senior Accountants in creating resumes. These templates give an idea as to what all should be included in this resume.
Sample Senior Accountant Resume Template
Residence Telephone Number:
E mail id:
Objective: I seek a challenging position in my field of expertise that is accountancy and aim to work hard in order to outshine my peers and benefit my organization.
Strong Points (You may mention your strong points or choose from the ones mentioned below, if these are suitable)
- Good analytical skills
- Quick problem solving ability
- Hardworking and dedicated towards work
- High school from __________________ (Specify the name of the school you attended). Passed out in the year _________ (Specify the year in which you passed out from high school).
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy (Or mention the degree pursued by you at graduation level) from _______________ (Specify the name of the University/ College you went to). Passed out in the year ____________ (Mention the year in which you passed out).
- Master’s in _________________ (Specify the course pursued at the post graduation level) from ___________ (Specify the name of the University/ College you went to). Passed out in the year ____________ (Mention the year in which you passed out).
Working at ___________ (Specify the name of the organization) as a _________ (Specify the designation) since _________ (Mention the date of joining)
___________________ (Specify the key responsibilities assigned to you at this position).