A technical trainer is a trainer who provides training of something technical like repair, engineering, computers etc. Whenever a person who is interested in becoming a technical trainer wants to apply for a job, he/she must frame a technical trainer resume. A technical trainer resume is a document which lays down all the skills and qualifications of the applicant in a formal way.
A technical trainer resume template on the other hand is a ready to use document that provides a framework for drafting an effective resume. A sample of a technical trainer resume template is given below and can be used for reference.
Sample Technical Trainer Resume Template
Name: _______________________[enter the name of the applicant]
Address:___________________________[enter the address of the applicant]
Phone number: __________________
Email Address :___________________[enter phone number and email in these spaces]
Professional Profile : [a detailed history of the professional experience that the candidate has acquired must come here]
- I have worked as a ____________ [give designation] at______________ [give name of company] from _________ [give starting month and year] till ____________ [give ending month and year].
- I have also been employed as a ____________ [give designation] at______________ [give name of company] from _________ [give starting month and year] till ____________ [give ending month and year].
- [give any other professional work experience details, if valid]
Education : [in this space, a detailed account of educational qualifications of the applicant must come]
- Acquired Bachelor’s degree in ____________[give course name] from __________[give college/university name] in the year ___________[give the year of completion]
- _________________________ [mention all the other educational qualifications obtained by the applicant].
Skills and qualities[give all the skills both personal and technical of the candidate in this part of the resume]
References: [give names and phone numbers of atleast 2 references]