The test manager is one who is held responsible to ensure and improve the quality of the product. The test manager works closely with the testing team in implementation of test plans and software. The key duties of a test manager are coordination of a testing project until completion, ensure proper functioning of the testing staff, provides alternative solutions to testing problems, improve processes for testing projects, ensure to keep testing risks to the least and many such important duties.
The test manager should have complete knowledge of the life cycle of a project in testing industry. A test manager is expected to have leadership qualities, ability to work under project pressure and proper coordination skills as well. A test manager resume template as given below can be of great help in drafting a resume that employer will find impressive.
Sample Test Manager Resume Template
Name of the Applicant
Address of the Applicant
Phone number of the Applicant
Email address of the Applicant
Profile of the Applicant
- Possess about _______ years of experience in testing industry.
- Possess in depth knowledge of Quality assurance and testing software.
- Possess _______ certification in testing.
Personal Information of the Applicant
- Date of Birth :
- Marital Status :
- No of Children (if Married) :
Career Objective of the Applicant
- I seek to obtain the post of a test manager in a reputed organization that can help me work in a team to attain my individual goal of career progress and also that of the organization.
Employment Experience of the
- [Provide work experience in point wise manner starting with the most recent job by giving the company name, designation and period of service].
Educational Details of the Applicant
- [Provide the educational details by giving details of name of the university studied along with course name and grade obtained].
Skills of the Applicant
[Provide the skills that are essential for the role of a test manager].
References of the Applicant
[Provide up to two references here].