Ultrasound technician resume template provided here can help you if you are interested to make your career as ultrasound technician in some reputed hospital or nursing home.
You resume must have complete information about your knowledge and skills to impress the interviewer irrevocably. You can use ultrasound technician resume template as a guideline to make your resume impressive.
Ultrasound technician resume template
1234 Jefferson St.
New York, NY 64000
To seek a challenging position of an Ultrasound Technician in a reputed nursing home or hospital within a facility to allow me using my scanning techniques for further developments in my career
Summary of qualifications:
- Expert in Gynecology, OB, Abdominal, Gastrointestinal, Limited Vascular areas of medicine and Small Parts
- Familiar with physics of ultrasound, image formation and display, interaction with human tissues, color flow, Doppler, m-mode, instrumentation and 2D scanning
- Capable in recognizing and demonstrating the difference between normal and abnormal sonographic anatomy
- Efficient to be a multi-tasked, efficient and reliable worker
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Observant, keen on details, goal-oriented person
2007 to present:
Working as Ultrasound Technician with Atlanta General Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Performing general ultrasound emphasizing on OB/GYN, abdominal, , pelvic (male), vascular and small parts
- Performing fully on vascular procedures to test the progression of diseases, veins and arteries
- Preparing patients for applying venous duplex examination of lower and upper extremities and examination
- Preparing for PVR/ segmental pressures of the lower and upper extremities and carotid duplex examination
- Assisting in preparation of exam reports for doctors’ review, experienced surgery setting and viewing CEA, thoracentesis procedures and breast biopsy
2006 Degree of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer from Professional Career Institute (PCI), Cerritos, CA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.