An undergraduate student makes resume mainly for applying to various internships offered in their respective disciplines of study. The internships are highly useful for a student to grab practical knowledge about various aspects they study in the class room.
Since the internships that are done by the students are considered as additional qualifications during the job recruitments, getting selected for an internship highly matters. Also some of the students wishing to get settled in a job after graduation also make their resumes to grab the attention of the employers.
The undergraduate student resume template should clearly mention all the qualifications and skills of the students along with a clear description of the internships done earlier. Here is a sample of the format.
Undergraduate Student Resume Template
234 East Street
San Antonio, Texas
Phone Number: 123 876 555
Email Id: email@example.com
Objective: To work in a healthy and encouraging atmosphere that allows taking up new challenges which will help in acquiring knowledge and experience and also to put the best possible efforts to achieve name and fame to the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in all the accounting standards and their applications
- Good knowledge over the changing economic trends
- Basic knowledge in all basic computer programs and expertise in MS Excel, Tally etc.
- Capable of analyzing all the economic and accounting issues
2010 to 2011: Worked as intern with Fords Financial Group, Texas with following responsibilities
- Maintain all the financial records of the group
- Assisting the accounting officials in preparing the financial statements
- Communicating the high command decision to the staff
- Discharging all other duties as assigned
Education: 2009 to Present: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance from University of Texas, Texas.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.