University student resume template may be written for a number of reasons. One is for the purpose of applying for an internship or in the case of the student who is about to complete his or her course for applying for a job. Whatever the case may be the resume should be made with utmost care to grab the attention of institutes offering internships or to appeal to the employers. Since students lack prior experience of working, the internships and projects done earlier should be clearly mentioned along with the details about education and other skills. Here is a sample of the format.
University student resume template
12 Orchard Grove
Phone Number: 154 332 566
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: The work as an intern in an encouraging and healthy atmosphere that helps in enriching and amassing knowledge and experience. Also to make the efficient use of all these accumulated experiences in the future to achieve greater heights in career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good command of all economic theories and knowledge about their practical applications
- Excellent analytical abilities to understand any economic issue
- Capability to work out the projects on time
- Good command over all basic computer programs
- Skilled in critically analyzing the issues and capable of looking at anything from economic perspective
May- July, 2011: Worked as an intern with Office of Social Welfare and Rural Development with the following responsibilities
- Collecting the data about various parameters such as incomes of the families, expenditure, literacy, health etc
- Assisting the officers in analyzing the effectiveness of the policies implemented earlier
- Discharging all other duties as assigned
Education: 2010 to Present: Master’s Degree in Economics from Highfield University.
Professional references would be furnished upon request.